Due to the fact that the demand for IT services is growing every year, many companies cannot fully cover the staffing needs on their own. Global trends indicate that the market will grow and the competition for qualified staff will reach a whole new level. But no panic: PiligrimIT will help you with the hiring process and find the needed staff for the full-time for your project. Ukraine is one of the most demanded countries in the world of IT technologies and every year it only increases its competitiveness, strengthening its position in the global technology market. This means that now is the right time to strengthen your team with a developer. Very soon you will get a qualified employee or a remote team with exclusive knowledge, impressive soft and hard skills, and enviable experience, who will become a full-fledged member of your team today.
Briefly about IT staffing from PiligrimIT
A carefully selected team is the key to successful project implementation. To build such a team, you need a lot of resources: time, money, strong-willed impulse to find exactly the one who will best cope with the task.
IT staffing allows you not to hire people in the staff, the so-called in-house team, so as not to pay them a salary or fire them after the end of work on the project. This is the best alternative that allows you to involve an experienced remote team or a qualified developer in the project and complete the task within the specified time frame without delays and failure to meet deadlines due to a long search for an employee in the state.
Why IT staffing from PiligrimIT is the perfect option for you
We take full responsibility for staff recruitment
We look for CVs, conduct interviews with candidates, conduct hiring, and onboarding, help to join your team, think over the motivation for an employee, and help him develop professionally and improve knowledge. You get the best employee possible and implement the most daring business ideas.
We have no hidden fees
You only pay for the services of a remote team or a single developer.
You'll save time and money by getting exactly who you need for a project or task.
We hire developers according to your requirements and job descriptions.
You can scale up your remote team at any time without any financial risk.
We staff and integrate employees into your processes in accordance with business goals.
We know how to select employees
in such a way that most short-term projects with them grow into long-term cooperation and partnership.
By strengthening your team with PiligrimIT's IT staffing, you'll be up and running in no time.
We have a very large database of experienced developers with excellent English and impressive experience, so there will be no long pauses in your work.
You will be able to control and manage your new employees by setting ambitious goals for them.
But at the same time, most of the worries about the development and comfort of the developer's work are on us. And this means that you can also save money by acquiring developers in-house development skills.
Your project will have the opportunity to implement the best world practices and methods due to the fact that our developers have worked on powerful international projects.
We supply companies with real talent and unique experience in IT product development.
You don't have to worry about the administrative and legal aspects of creating a development team.
This is what we take on.
Our process of hiring a dedicated development team is transparent
Our happy clients
You can strengthen your team with such specialists:
- backend (PHP, Java, Python, Node.js, .NET Core, C#, Symphony, Laravel) or full-stack.
- Android (Java, C++, Kotlin) or iOS programmer (Swift), UI/UX designers (Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop) who also make prototypes and MVPs.
- Designers, content managers, marketers, SMM managers, system administrators, DevOps, and others.
- Business analytics and data analysis BI, BA.
- Blockchain developers (R, Rust, Solana, Go, Golang)
- Game developers (Unity, Unreal Engine, C#)
- 2D, 3D artists, and animators
- Embedded developers (Java, C, Python)
- Cross-platform developers (React Native, Flutter, Ionic)
- Developers of desktop applications (JavaFX)
- Database programmers (SQL, MongoDB, Firebase)
- Platform developers (WordPress, OpenCart, Magento, Magento2, Magento3, Shopify, Tilda)
- Testers (Manual QA, AQA)
- Top management (Tech Lead, Team Lead), management (PM, Scrum-master, Product Owner, Sales, BDM, SDR, Delivery manager)
- OS specialists (Linux, Windows, MacOS and others).
What does Piligrim IT cover?
Contact us to expand and strengthen your company with Remote Team Piligrim IT
- +38 099 2529781 (Ukraine)