In recent years, outstaffing has been an excellent alternative to building an in-house team, beneficial to all participants in the process. The advantage is that you relieve yourself of the responsibility of finding a team. If you need a qualified specialist for a project or want to expand the team for its further development, our company can help you.
We build productive teams for clients, taking into account a variety of requirements in the most relevant areas
Using the remote team is not a trend, it is an effective way to do business not only in pandemics and crises but also a method to optimize costs, while getting the best employees – experienced and very motivated – in the stack you need and at the same time with not very high rate.
We offer you two strategies
- If you outsource the entire team, we also provide you with PM and QA as a welcome bonus – we pay for their services for you.
- If you take individuals to the outstaff team, you don’t have to worry about their implementation and motivation: they have a lot of experience working on other projects, so they work smoothly and you don’t need to spend time building a team
What does a company get by betting on a remote team from Piligrim IT?
The best-experienced developers for your project
You can hire professionals and you are not limited by location. We take care of the entire recruitment process. It’s free for you! Your team will have the most experienced developers with exclusive knowledge.
Reliability and stability of the remote team
People who work remotely for a long period are very responsible, they know how to properly manage their time. Our remote team is mobile, always in touch with the client, and ready to achieve goals and results together. Developers are very motivated, as they see their career advancement in working with foreign projects. Therefore, they are constantly improving and bringing fresh ideas and constructive ideas to the project.
Low rates, deep knowledge, wide experience
All our developers are from Eastern Europe, their rates are much lower than those in your country. But at the same time, their technical base is always on top, as well as knowledge of the English language (for our clients we are considering Upper-Intermediate and Advanced level only).
Our process of hiring a dedicated development team is transparent
We discuss your tasks together
In order to best match you with developers, we first need to understand your tasks and the technology stack required for your project. To do this, we usually conduct a discovery call, where we get to know you and quickly talk about everything. It is important for us to understand your needs, so that our developers do not waste your time, but can immediately bring new forces and ideas to development.
We start recruiting for you - and you don’t need to pay for this!
After you and I have identified the technology stack, the level of developers (we have juniors, middle, and seniors), and their requirements - we start sending you ready-made CVs and motivational letters of developers with our analysis of why these developers are the best for you. We also immediately tell the developers’ rates and do not add any hidden payments in the future. You only pay for the time the developer spends coding for you!
Start your project development
After we have conducted all the interviews with you, both general and technical, developers start working full-time or part-time on your project as part of your team. By the way, you don't have to be present at all the interviews - we make recordings of the interviews and can send them to you in the form of excerpts of the most important answers of the developers.
Onboarding and service support
For your convenience, we have created and operated such a system that you discuss with the developers only technical tasks related to the project. All other issues - vacations, weekends, motivation - all this rest on our HR specialist, who is appointed to each developer and communicates with you. It is convenient and useful not only because it is free for you, but also because you can freely exchange opinions with a professional HR specialist about the quality of the developer's work, maybe other comments or, you can also signal to us that the developer works very well and he deserves more motivation and faster career growth. It's all on our side, but such synergy is the best way to form informal and loyal communication between us as partners!
Our happy clients
You can strengthen your team with such specialists:
- backend (PHP, Java, Python, Node.js, .NET Core, C#, Symphony, Laravel) or full-stack.
- Android (Java, C++, Kotlin) or iOS programmer (Swift), UI/UX designers (Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop) who also make prototypes and MVPs.
- Designers, content managers, marketers, SMM managers, system administrators, DevOps, and others.
- Business analytics and data analysis BI, BA.
- Blockchain developers (R, Rust, Solana, Go, Golang)
- Game developers (Unity, Unreal Engine, C#)
- 2D, 3D artists, and animators
- Embedded developers (Java, C, Python)
- Cross-platform developers (React Native, Flutter, Ionic)
- Developers of desktop applications (JavaFX)
- Database programmers (SQL, MongoDB, Firebase)
- Platform developers (WordPress, OpenCart, Magento, Magento2, Magento3, Shopify, Tilda)
- Testers (Manual QA, AQA)
- Top management (Tech Lead, Team Lead), management (PM, Scrum-master, Product Owner, Sales, BDM, SDR, Delivery manager)
- OS specialists (Linux, Windows, MacOS and others).
What does Piligrim IT cover?
Below you can clearly see what the Piligrim IT team undertakes. We treat our commitments responsibly and, in general, the social package has the whole set, which is quite competitive in the market. We also take into account requests for each individual client.
- Comfortable office
- Legal support
- Payrolls and taxes
- Office management
- Medical insurance
- Guest workplace
- Corporate events
- Additional security (on request)
- CSS3, Bootstrap
- Big Data
- HR Management
- Custom Recruiting
- Employment benefits
- Full stack
- Ruby on Rails
- Quality assurance
- Technical support
- PM services
- Android(Java, C, Kotlin)
- React Native
- Java SDK
- Unreal Engine
Contact us to expand and strengthen your company with Remote Team Piligrim IT
- +38 099 2529781 (Ukraine)