Website development is carefully thought-out work in order to get the desired result in the end. Before you start development, you need to do the preparatory work, think through each stage and stick to the plan in order to get what you expect. But, perhaps, let’s start with the main thing.
Why is it important to have a website now?
- You will build a brand and get closer to your customers. There is a popular saying: if you are not on the Internet, then you do not exist. The website is the face of the company on the Internet. Therefore, in order to promote your services or products, you definitely need a website.
- You will announce yourself to a billion audience. Your site can be very simple – even one page, or, conversely, with a complex structure. But, having appeared on the Web, you can quickly and effectively convey information to users and your potential customers.
- You will create conditions of trust with your potential customers and increase your network of contacts many times over.
- You will have a “round the clock” manager. And all thanks to a well-thought-out website: the user will receive the necessary information and even purchase at a convenient time. And you will save money in the sales department.
- You will get a field for experiments and analytics. So, increase sales, recognition, and growth of the project.
Stages of website development
Setting the goal of the project and defining the topic.
At the initial stage, it is important to determine what exactly the site is for, who its target audience is, and what you want the site to bring as a result. The approach to its creation, the formation of form, meaning, and overall structure depends on this.
Preparation of technical specifications.
This is the most essential document, on the thoughtfulness on which the final result depends. It clearly, in detail, and understandably prescribes all the components of the site: its structure - how you see its pages, sections, blocks, etc.), design requirements, technical specifications, as well as preferences for the visual component of the content and its functionality.
Creation of a mockups, prototype, MVP, layout, and UI/UX design.
According to the terms of reference that you made earlier, the designers prepare a prototype of the site: how it will look visually, and how convenient it will be to use. When the prototype and layout are ready, you can bring your online resource to life.
Layout and programming.
At this stage, the design merges with the engine. The prototype becomes a full-fledged site with working functions, for which developers use the necessary programming languages, based on the goals of the site.
When the layout is ready, the site is a tabula rasa. He needs content. In this context, it is worth paying special attention to ensuring that the published content meets optimization standards so that it will be easier to promote it in search engines in the future.
Testing, hosting, and getting a domain name.
This is an important stage when the newly created site is tested for errors, malfunctions, etc. After placing the site on the Web, final testing is carried out to check the performance of the resource.
Delivery of the project.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the customer receives a cool website and soon begins to receive the first bonuses from its launch.
After the site is placed on the Internet, it will need support. In order for the site not to lose its popularity, it is necessary to periodically update existing materials, create new pages, etc.
Our process of hiring a dedicated development team is transparent
Our happy clients
You can strengthen your team with such specialists:
- backend (PHP, Java, Python, Node.js, .NET Core, C#, Symphony, Laravel) or full-stack.
- Android (Java, C++, Kotlin) or iOS programmer (Swift), UI/UX designers (Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop) who also make prototypes and MVPs.
- Designers, content managers, marketers, SMM managers, system administrators, DevOps, and others.
- Business analytics and data analysis BI, BA.
- Blockchain developers (R, Rust, Solana, Go, Golang)
- Game developers (Unity, Unreal Engine, C#)
- 2D, 3D artists, and animators
- Embedded developers (Java, C, Python)
- Cross-platform developers (React Native, Flutter, Ionic)
- Developers of desktop applications (JavaFX)
- Database programmers (SQL, MongoDB, Firebase)
- Platform developers (WordPress, OpenCart, Magento, Magento2, Magento3, Shopify, Tilda)
- Testers (Manual QA, AQA)
- Top management (Tech Lead, Team Lead), management (PM, Scrum-master, Product Owner, Sales, BDM, SDR, Delivery manager)
- OS specialists (Linux, Windows, MacOS and others).
Contact us to expand and strengthen your company with Remote Team Piligrim IT
- +38 099 2529781 (Ukraine)